> Finally, I could find what was causing the problem here - I still don't
know
> why, but at least I could fix it.
>
> I analyzed the header files sent by a virtual page and an identical real
> page. The difference was the virtual page was not sending three lines:
>
> Accept-Ranges: bytes
> Last-Modified: Sun, 22 May 2005 14:56:22 GMT
> Connection: Keep-Alive
>
> Then I added these to my header in the virtual page and everything worked
> fine. I've tracked that the only one needed is "Connection: Keep-Alive",
the
> others don't make any difference. If anybody knows why this line is
needed,
> I'll be pleased to know.

You can try this mod into the HTTP server component:

In THttpConnection.AnswerStream, add the following block just after the
lines with Content-Length:

    if FKeepAlive then
        PutStringInSendBuffer('Connection: Keep-Alive' + #13#10)
    else
        PutStringInSendBuffer('Connection: Close' + #13#10);

Tell me if it works without adding the header line in your code.