Hello Bruno,

> Try this - go to Internet Options, Advanced, and uncheck Use HTTP 1.1. With
> your header, the server you are developing should show the same behavior

Yes you right. Then I see same problem.

> But there is also one other thing, and this I could not track, maybe it's
> some setting in the server: the connection remains open after you do the
> request (the progress bar disappears). This doesn't happen with FireFox.

I test it, and see same problem. Also with FireFox. I think this is the
real reason of the progressbar, because the server has to close the
connection once all data is sent and I assume IE keep progressbar
running until end of connection OR 'Connection: Keep-alive'.

---
Rgds, Wilfried
http://www.mestdagh.biz