Mayby I should describe the problem better.
(at the moment taking about using ordinary browser like IE)
The situation is like this. I open an URL
(http://blablabla.site.pl/?we=airstriker) which provides me with one and only
one
simple cookie which is generated by php script and looks like this:

cookie_kod=773321; domain=blablabla.site.pl; path=/;

(I know that it looks like this because I've chacked it with a different
program)

Ok, so as you can see this cookie is a "short-time" cookie because it doesn't
provide an expiration time. So that meens it's 'alive' only till I close a
session (normally it's when closing a browser or when writting a different URL
 in the browser after this one). When using a browser to open this URL which
generated the cookie I get a page with a link to another site which is using
this cookie. So when I normally click the link in the browser the cookie is
being passed to another site by a new url (it's a php way of passing cookies)
and it looks like this:

http://blablabla.site.pl/?we=airstriker&kod=773321

(as you can see the only data that the cookie passes is that number generated
by random)

And that's how it look's like in a browser (f.i. IE).

Now let's get back to your demo HttpTst and let's ask some questions again;)
1. You said: "You can use any storage method you like to save the cookie. " - I
don't
need to save this cookie on a disc because I don't need it after the session is
closed so
any other method to do this would be great (can you please write a really
simple code how to
do this because I am quite new to it? :(
2. How should it be done to simulate clicking a link? The idea is simple - it
must be
the same session - so how to keep the session alive after opening the first
URL? And how
to open the next URL in the same session? Or maybe the session is alive all the
time till I
close the HttpTst program? What's the answer?
3. Forgive me please my nooblike questions but I am quite new to the subject
and sure would
like to learn more;)

Thx for help!