> Yes, as I explained in my last mail, when a user makes a
> request (GET or
> POST or HEAD or whatever), the server get it, and start to analyze it
> but stops inside TCustomLineWSocket.TriggerDataAvailable.

Ok, I missed that part, my previos message does not explain your problem.

In PostedData-event, be sure to call PostedDataReceived on the
client-connection (linemode is set to true and FState is set to hcRequest).
This will enable the client to receive more requests on same connection (if
http1.1 and keepalive).

It would be interesting to se if the lost requests is happening on newly
created connections, or maybe only on connections that are used a second
time (many requests on same connection, http1.1 and keepalive).

Regards Bjørnar