Well, i´m seeing this kind of question so many times... and you people answering it again and again... nothing agains our´s friends whoe question, but, maybe a document explaining it? And I know, it had nothing to do with ICS, but it continue coming forever...
Only thinking

----- Original Message ----- From: "Wilfried Mestdagh" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "ICS support mailing" <twsocket@elists.org>
Sent: Friday, July 01, 2005 11:48 AM
Subject: Re[2]: [twsocket] Servertimeout ... i don't get it working

Hello Frank,

its right, that have i trying, too. but this recognizes only normal
disconnect and fires an AccessViolation. ;<

As I have explained in at least 2 other replys, a disconnect is a packet
sent to the socket. If no packet can be send because for example the
network cable is pulled out, then no event can fire.

Only when you try to send something you will have exception eror and
after it OnClientDisconnect is fired with a winsock error.

Maybe did I misundersteand the original question ?

---
Rgds, Wilfried
http://www.mestdagh.biz