I am making a small server to display a page of images.  In the getdocument
method, I call a procedure passing all of the flags to my procedure
"ShowThumb(Sender, Client, Flags)".  What is happening is that the images
are being displayed on the page, but they are coming out as garbage
characters, randomly truncated images, etc.

The images stored on disk are good.  I believe I am running into some kind
of threading issue.  I read the images off disk, scale them, save the to a
stream and pass them to HttpConnection.DocStream to complete the page.

Any assistance is greatly appreciated.  Thanks