I would like to thank Francois and Wilfried for their notices... TCP
server and client work without any problem.

My other question.

Using http connection in a real time application with a lot of pictures
(you know what customers are interesting about) is very slow...
I am considering to use XLMHTTPRequest for to change some values in a
window more quickly. What I know all browsers are able to use this
request from a Java script.
Not using IIS server from Microsoft with ASP I have a problem how to
implement it to HttpSrv component. Do someone knows how it works?
I obtained a lot of sites asking Google, but all of them were about
clients. I believe there is an easier way than to catch packets....

Regards

Igor