Hi Wilfried,

The problem is present because I test of data in the sent machine and the
data not is the same in Receive machine.
If I send 30Kb of data, in the other machine receive 7Kb only; and I don't
know what is the problem.
Send you part of code of application, but I know that information is sent
and not all receive.
Thanks again.
Bye.
                        Juan Pablo Franco

SENT MACHINE
overlaySocket.SendStr(Msg);

RECEIVE MACHINE:
procedure TFVisor.overlayListenDataAvailable(Sender: TObject; ErrCode: Word);
var
     Buffer : array [0..50000] of char;
     Src    : TSockAddrIn;
     Len, SrcLen: Integer;