Juan Pablo Franco a écrit :
> Again,
>
> If I use TCP, the time is over. I need transfer important data in little time.

i'm not quite sure TCP has such overhead compared to UDP that your time
window should be over while sending, IMHO.

if you're on a LAN, and that your data processing doesn't take too much
time, TCP is what we coudl say immediate.

if you're on a WAN, well, depends on what flowing outside ;)

Why not keeping a TCP connection opened, and sending data at need ?
Correct me if i'm wring, but in TCP, the most time consuming is
establishing the connection ?

the main problem with UDP is that you know you have sent, but you never
know *what* has been received - unless you have established a heavy
protocol which would be then quite time consuming ;).

HTH,

Best regards,

--

Guillaume MAISON - [EMAIL PROTECTED]