1) In the Delphi 2005 version GetScreenText appears to have been dropped? We
have some projects that started with an earlier version which used it.  Its
easy enough to cut/paste in from a previous version, but it there a reason
it was dropped?

2) Is it possible to change the default screen colours (sorry colors).
There appear to be several places you can change both the font and brush
color - but if you do this in the form show event you still revert to white
characters on black;

3) Is there a re-sizeable font option we haven't found yet? Or do we have to
manually change the font size as the overall screen image changes?

Regards

Dr John M Porteous

Chemigraphic Ltd                                Tele:     01293 543517
(office)
The Fleming Centre                      Tele:     01293 843385 (DDI)
Fleming Way                                     Fax:      01293 552859
Crawley                                 Mobile: 07802 402 226
RH10 9NF                                        Email: