> This may not be easily done, but I have a website that requires me to
> navigate down a few levels, and click a
> button to request a file.  Then a small window pops up that tells me my
> download will start in a moment.  This
> small window refreshes a couple of times before finally starting a
> download.
>
> Now, could this all be automated with HttpCli?  I'd like to be able to get
> this data and run some reporting on it.

Yes, you can.
It is even probably possible to get the target file directly. Depends on how
the website is done. Your are required to pass thru the previous pages only
to grab cookies, if any.
You have to analyse the pages you receive to see axactly which request(s) to
send. You may also use a sniffer to capture a complete browser session and
see exactly which requets are sent, which relocation occurs, which cookies
are exchanged.

Once you have all the requests, and their parameters, you can do exactly the
same with the HTTP component.

The author for the freeware multi-tier middleware MidWare