> I installed madExcept, and verified it working with a divided by 0
> exception I created on purpose. It was caught by madExcept. However, the
> problem I
> had in BgException didn't raise any exception that madExcept was
> able to catch...

If you catch the exception, then MadExcept will not see it unless you call one
of MadExcept function
to generate the report for your handled exception.

Suince you perfectly know which exception is the problem, for testing only, it
is easier to simply
remove that exception handling and have the exception report generated by
madExcept and then has a
look at the call stack madExcept record.

--
Contribute to the SSL Effort. Visit
http://www.overbyte.be/eng/ssl.html