I've merged your HttpProt changes into the latest version, and added
the LocationChangeMaxCount feature to prevent endless relocation looping.

The component is backward compatible, when option
httpoEnableContentCoding is not used, but does now need your
HttpContCod.pas unit to be added to the ICS distribution.

Using your HttpCCodGzip unit, while enabling compression adds the
correct header to the protocol, suggesting it's all linked OK,
unfortunately the HEAD request just gets a status of 0.

= Connected to: web4
> HEAD /dunman/default.asp HTTP/1.0
> Accept: image/gif, image/x-xbitmap, image/jpeg, image/pjpeg, */*
> Accept-Encoding: gzip
> Host: web4

Can Not Access URL: http://web4/dunman/default.asp,  (0)

I suspect that the encoding header should not be sent with the HEAD
request, I'll try and change the code tomorrow.

Angus