Hello SZ,

I think so yes, but I'm not very familiar with THttpCli component. I use
THttpSrv often but not the client.

But to come back on your error. Can you eather put a try/catch block in
all events, or try to debug with the IDE option 'break on delphi
exception' on ?  I'm pretty sure the original exception is coming from a
code fragment of you and is catched by the OnError of the ctrlSocket.

I'm not 100% sure of the LastError, I just found it in the comment on
top. I never used OnError but still it is used by THttpCli component.

---
Rgds, Wilfried [TeamICS]
http://www.mestdagh.biz

>>> successful. I tried with www.intel.com and the IE works just fine from