> I ment I will remove the XML support (probably).
>
> The component is designed as an 'in memory' account/user database capable
> to authenticate users and to store the account data (actually to binary
> file,
> or to an XML file optionaly).

Then you can simply create a component containing the informations, have a
collection of such component and simply stream the collection out to a data
file. Later you can simply read it back from the file. This is easily
accomplished using built-in component stream functions. You can find an
example in WebSession.pas file included with MidWare. See SaveToStream and
LoadFromStream methods.