> > - why 5? while it seems there're only two new commands for SSL (AUTH
> > and PROT).... which are not added to the FCmdTable with AddCommand
> > (at least in TFtpServer)
>
> Can not recall exactly why I added that comment, except without adding
> five the array was too much.  It could be the component already adds
> more commands than there are literals for.

I don't think SSL need more commands. If it does, we must add const for those
commands. I was think
that you derived your component from ICS one and you where faced to the problem
of the array. You
simply fixed it by adding a few extra entries. Am I wrong ?

> The obvious solution would be to use conditional code for Delphi 4 and
> later, so the FCmdTable becomes a dynamic array and is resized as extra
> commands are added.

I very much prefer using a TList. That avoid any conditional compile.

--
Contribute to the SSL Effort. Visit
http://www.overbyte.be/eng/ssl.html