Persian Patient a écrit :
> Dear Francois PIETTE ,
>
>   Hello , I have to send series of images one by one and receive this images
> in other side . it will looks like Video in receiver side .
>
>   and another question is about send live webcam video using ICS , how can I
> send live webcam video over the network using ICS ? ( for video conference
> project )

As i'm almost in the same case, i will try to answer to you :
although i'm not "sending" the images, just receiving them in a stream...

on server side, the best is to send images through a continuous stream.
But for each image, specify a delimiter.

On your client side, as you receive data, try to store it in a buffer
until you find the delimiter. Then you can reconstruct your image and
manipulate it. Then again, you receive the stream, store it until you
find a new delimiter, and so on...

in my case, i'm receving pictures from a http stream. The http stream is
built using the following pattern :
-----------boundary\r\n
\r\n
<image data for 20425 bytes length>\r\n
\r\n
-----------boundary\r\n
etc...

the advantage using such a protocol is that you can mix textual data and
binary data (which is very helpful when debugging ;) )

HTH,

Best regards,

--

Guillaume MAISON - [EMAIL PROTECTED]