Fastream Technologies wrote:
> Sometimes the code gives 10022 (Invalid handle). Do not know what's wrong.

10022 Invalid argument
 An invalid value was given for one of the arguments to a function. For
example, the value given for the origin
 when positioning a file pointer (by means of a call to fseek) is before the
beginning of the file.

I saw this error while I was playing with multiple threads.
Could be a multi threading bug.