> > Would be interesting to have output to system log and application
> > log.
> > Do you mean Windows eventlog?
>
> Indeed.

I would avoid putting debug events in the existing logs, many
applications interrogate them for unusual errors and they are often
large enough already.

But we could create a specific ICS log and write events there, that can
be viewed by normal windows event log tools.  The major downside is you
really need an error DLL containing the literals for the event log, even
if it's a blank mask, otherwise the viewer will complain it can not find
the DLL.

Angus