thanks

Paul

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Wilfried Mestdagh" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "ICS support mailing" <twsocket@elists.org>
Sent: Thursday, January 19, 2006 10:25 PM
Subject: Re: [twsocket] using Api form with message loop


> Hello Paul,
> 
>      WSocekt1.Handle
> 
> ---
> Rgds, Wilfried [TeamICS]
> http://www.overbyte.be/eng/overbyte/teamics.html
> http://www.mestdagh.biz
> 
> Thursday, January 19, 2006, 22:11, Paul wrote:
> 
>>> Probably we are talking the same :)
> 
>> I think so, but if the hidden form is created by WSocket,
>> than where can I get the handle?
> 
> 
>> Paul
> 
> 
>> ----- Original Message ----- 
>> From: "Wilfried Mestdagh" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>> To: "ICS support mailing" <twsocket@elists.org>
>> Sent: Thursday, January 19, 2006 10:06 PM
>> Subject: Re: [twsocket] using Api form with message loop
> 
> 
>>> Hello Paul,
>>> 
>>>> You can't post a message to a program without a form
>>> 
>>> Yes you can. The addresee only have to have a (hidden) window.
>>> 
>>>> To post or send a mesaage, you always need a handle to
>>>> post the message
>>> 
>>> Yes but the handle can be a (hidden) window. Not nececarly a TForm.
>>> Probably we are talking the same :)
>>> 
>>> ---
>>> Rgds, Wilfried [TeamICS]
>>> http://www.overbyte.be/eng/overbyte/teamics.html
>>> http://www.mestdagh.biz
>>> 
>>> -- 
>>> To unsubscribe or change your settings for TWSocket mailing list
>>> please goto http://www.elists.org/mailman/listinfo/twsocket
>>> Visit our website at http://www.overbyte.be
>>> 
>>>
> 
> -- 
> To unsubscribe or change your settings for TWSocket mailing list
> please goto http://www.elists.org/mailman/listinfo/twsocket
> Visit our website at http://www.overbyte.be
> 
>
-- 
To unsubscribe or change your settings for TWSocket mailing list
please goto http://www.elists.org/mailman/listinfo/twsocket
Visit our website at http://www.overbyte.be

Reply via email to