> I'm moving from Delphi 7 to Delphi 2006 and I want to install ICS
> components (actual stable release, not beta).
>
> Where are (if exists, I don't see it) the Delphi 2006 packages?

The official version of ICS tested with Delphi 2006 is on the companion
disk, I installed it on 2006 and built all the demo and example
applications before release.

Mind I had to reboot my PC afterwards due to mammoth memory usage after
compiling dozens of applications consecutively, but that bug has been in
Delphi for many versions and never fixed.

Angus