>> Slightly OT but has anyone created a spider, crawler, bot - whatever
>> you like to call it using TWSocket?
> If you are asking about web spider then yes I've worked on thing like
> that, but it isn't off topic.

I suppose it depends on what is inferred by a 'spider', but the TMagHttp
component available free as part of Magenta File Transfer Components
from the SSL download page has such properties.

It will download all the files found linked from a list of web pages, by
parsing the HTML for links and building a recursive list, but it's
deliberately limited to stop it crawling the web.

Angus