Hello,

friday afternoon I outlined my new approach.
Before implementing it I'd like to know if packing all creating and closing
stuff in a dedicated thread (one for all sockets) with a message pump
is okay (should work if implemented with some care). Is it okay now?
Did I understand the concept correctly now?

Greetings and thanks for help so far

Markus