Hello Paweł,

I cannot answer you question but... what happends if you simply send
your e-mail with outlook ? will it also be considered as spam ? If yes
then this is because of anti-spam filter at receiver part that is set
too high.

SPAM  rules/filters are more and more restrictives following even more
ways  spammers  find  to  by-pass  spam  filtering using facked words,
wrong-but-understandable-syntax.

I  don't  think your spam problem has something to do with ICS or that
ICS  may help your mail not being considered as spam. I also have same
problem  when I send news notification to my customers, for example if
I  just  put a link to some updated .exe file that is enought for some
anti-spam to block my mail.

Regads.