Thank You for your Reply.

> Are you using C++ Builder 2006 with upgrade #1 ?
I have downloaded the evaluation version from Borland : BorlandR
C++BuilderR for MicrosoftR WindowsT Version 10.0.2166.28377 Copyright C
2005 BorlandR Software Corporation. All Rights Reserved. Update 1
(The French Version of C++Builder2006 is not yet available)

> Which ICS are you using ?
I have downloaded the icsbeta20060122.zip

> I suggest you download latest ICS-BETA (V5) from my website.
I only see icsbeta20060122.zip or OverbyteICSv6beta.zip

> What is the demo program HttpTst saying with your URL ?
I haven't tried it. I'll do it now.

Regards,
Yves