> Can you explain why you need to so ? Why dup ? Just for me to
> understand if you usage may be one I may need sometime.

Dup is what you do whenever you accept an incoming connection on a
listening socket, passing it to the client socket.

TCP clients sockets are usually dynamic, but in this application they
also do UDP and TCP outgoing connections, so I've used static
components.  But that was giving me a problem getting the incoming IP
address, which it seems I can fix with a winsock call.

Angus