Are you sure? I experimented with ICS.HttpCli and used the OnRequestDone
event to set flags for further download decisions. I use a timeout check and
abort clients that take too long. However, I experienced certain clients
never getting to OnRequestDone. That could very well be in aborted cases.

How would one ever be sure no OnRequestDone event will be generated after
abort? Use a timeout on the RequestDone event starting to count from the
abort on? Doesn't sound very elegant...

Regards, Merijn