Hello Francois,

> There is a Kylix version available from http://www.overbyte.be.
> It is slightly different than the windows version since Linux
> doesn't support the same asynchronous
> programming model. Async operation has been implemented using multithreading.

I think Linux also supports async sockets using select. It is not
the same as on Windows (message-based) but as far as I know you don't
have to use multi-threading. As a matter of fact Windows also supports
the BSD sockets that works on Unix/Linux. ICS uses WinSock, not the
BSD socket API though. If ICS used BSD socket API, it won't take much
work porting it to Linux. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

--
Best regards,
Jack