Hi all,

As someone earlier indicated, I built the ICSDel100 project and then
turned on "Generate All C++Builder files" option, which seems to have
worked alright.

However, if I try to build the ICSBCB100 project, it gives me errors
about mssing .OBJ files.  The first is ICSLOGGER.OBJ, which I found in
the output from the ICSDEL100 project, so I just used that.  But the
next is ICMP.OBJ, which doesn't appear to be anywhere.

Has anyone had any success building this project?
Do we need to build this project?

Regards,

Bevan