> > Very strange that error never came up when I added 64-bit support
> > to the FTP client 6 month ago, I know I successfully tested DVD
> > image files larger than 2 gigs.
>
> Is it possible that you tested the upload only?

I would have testing both upload and download, but I was also testing
resumed transfers as well, and deliberately interrupted some tests (by
pulling the LAN cable) to ensure resume worked, that might have reduced
some actual sessions below 2 gig.

I might also have had the compiler ignore overflow set, since FReadCount
is not really used.

Angus