Fastream Technologies wrote:
> [...]

I made the code you sent to me SSL capable, then sent it back to you.
I also added V5-SSL to latest V6f-beta, you got that code as well.

> Which units should I update?

Use WinMerge (sourceforge.net) to find out what has been changed and
for easy merging two units, the CriticalSection I mentioned is in
OverbyteIcsWndControl.pas. OverbyteIcsWsocket.pas has also been
changed/improved slightly (there may be more changes?).