Did it. Still there is the same problem.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Arno Garrels" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "ICS support mailing" <twsocket@elists.org>
Sent: Sunday, June 04, 2006 1:55 PM
Subject: Re: [twsocket] ICSv6 Thread Attach/Detach problem

: Fastream Technologies wrote:
: > ----- Original Message -----
: > From: "Arno Garrels" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
: > To: "ICS support mailing" <twsocket@elists.org>
: > Sent: Sunday, June 04, 2006 1:19 PM
: >
: >> Fastream Technologies wrote:
: >>> Hello,
: >>>
: >>>> BTW, I have a problem with THttpCli Thread(at/de)tach, here is my
: >>>> algorithm:
: >>>>
: >>>> - I create the component in main thread context
: >>>> - ThreadDetach
: >>>> - ThreadAttach in the worker thread
: >>>> - Use
: >>>> - Thread Detach in the worker thread (here it fires the exception
: >>>> "not attached here")
: >>>> - intend to destroy here or reuse later.
: >>>
: >>>> FYI, I do all these to pool connections. With v5, this exact code
: >>>> works very
: >>>> fine. I have one day left to launch the beta of v6 IQRP so if only
: >>>> you would
: >>>> help!
: >>
: >> I do not believe it has to do with the new SSL stuff. However I found
: >> that you use an old version. Anyway you should upgrade your version
: >> to latest V6f-beta, I don't know whether that would fix it, just
: >> recall another CriticalSection somewhere?
: >
: > I am using what you sent to me!
: > Didn't you send me the latest code?
:
: I made the code you sent to me SSL capable, then sent it back to you.
: I also added V5-SSL to latest V6f-beta, you got that code as well.
:
: > Which units should I update?
:
: Use WinMerge (sourceforge.net) to find out what has been changed and
: for easy merging two units, the CriticalSection I mentioned is in
OverbyteIcsWndControl.pas. OverbyteIcsWsocket.pas has also been
: changed/improved slightly (there may be more changes?).
:
: >
: > Also, the test case was not related with SSL at all--pure HTTP. Just a
: > single GET can create the case. I think all you would need to do to
: > create a test case is to detach from a thread and attach to another.
: > There ought to be a MT server for this purpose to test against.
: >
: > Best Regards,
: >
: > SZ
: --
: To unsubscribe or change your settings for TWSocket mailing list
: please goto http://www.elists.org/mailman/listinfo/twsocket
: Visit our website at http://www.overbyte.be