Hi,
i have a problem with the FTP- client component...
I'm using the component for a longer time now. Since i've updated to
the last available version, i have the following problem:

 - When just compiling my program with the newly installed components
   i'm getting following error- message when trying to perform a
   'DirectoryAsync'- command: 'Account empty'

 - When writing some data to the new property 'account', i have the
   problem that the Ftp- server i'm connecting to, is not able to
   understand the command and rejects the connection with '500 Command
   not understood'

 So what is the proper way to disable the new 'AUTH'- feature of the
 component without modifying the sourcecode?
 (AUTH) is automatically added to the command- stack by the component,
 when starting the 'DirectoryAsync' command)

--
Kind regards
Andreas