Fastream Technologies wrote:
> You can mention the 32-connections-per-thread async/MT mixed system
> that is only possible with non-blocking sockets such as ICS. I can
> send you C++ code snippets. And would appreciate if you mentioned
> IQRP as an example.

I recently started writing a MT TWSocket server component featuring
a thread pool as well as a TWsocket pool inside a thread. It allows to
set a fixed number of client threads and/or a fixed number of clients
per thread. It's possible to grow either in the number of threads or
the number of clients per thread, this should meet most requirements.

---
Arno Garrels [TeamICS]