You can then use WSockets linemode.  Set the end of line character to #04.

Dan

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Waldemar Lukaszewski
Sent: 25 June 2006 09:21
To: ICS support mailing
Subject: Re: [twsocket] WSocket - HOW DO I...?

Ok... finally got an answer from rcon script creator... Now I understand
what does this "An optional 0x02 character can be prefixed ..." text mean :)
I can put #2 before command so the command would be terminated with EOT
(#4)... thanks everybody for help!

Without this #2 prefix rcon is kinda usless... because in some commands last
char is just last char of data - like "0" in bf2cc pl command, where 0 means
that last player in the list forgave teamkill 0 times.

http://klik.wp.pl/?adr=http%3A%2F%2Fadv.reklama.wp.pl%2Fas%2Fh1906.html&sid=
> 791

Potrzebujesz gotówki? Halogotówka to nawet 50000 bez wizyty w banku.
Rata od 35 zł, bez poręczycieli. Wniosek i decyzja przez telefon.
Wypełnij formularz. Oddzwonimy. Kliknij po szczegóły!