Hello Wilfried,

It’s true that it’s OK in sync mode with increasing or decreasing the
timeout but I want to try the async mode. So, I put my code in RequestDone
event and I launch async method step by step in testing the errcode
(parameter of RequestDone).
Are you sure that all errors will pass in requestDone with an ErrCode>0 ? I
test only ErrCode. I don’t need to test other things in others events ?

Hello Arnold,

> It’s stupid because I had finished my tool !!! I hope that it’s almost the
> same thing to do !

If it is finished and working well then no need to change. It is not the
same, but consider for a new project. It is not the same, it is
different, but you have more control and you are very sure your program
is never in some waiting loop.

Just assign code to OnRequestDone event. There you check for server
error or winsock error. In that event you take next action depending on
success or failure of previous action. You probably have to write a
state machine to know the state of the application because you are
always coming in the same event handler.

---
Rgds, Wilfried [TeamICS]
 <http://www.overbyte.be/eng/overbyte/teamics.html>
http://www.mestdagh.biz