Helo Francois,

>> Because it's looks like a serious bug.
>
> Then you have a serious opportunity to dig into the component code :-)
> Seriously, don't use OnSessionClosed to start a new SMTP session (subject
> of
> your message). Use OnrequestDone to do almost everything !

It's NOT possible to use OnRequestDone in case of Smtp->Abort() because
it's NOT triggered for Abort() :-)

Only OnSessionClosed triggered for Abort() but it's buggy because may
trigger more than one time !

My program MUST call Abort() because it's email checker. It's interrupt
connection after Success of RCPT command.

I'll try to dig code of cource... But it's may to dificult to find random
bug
in these large library :-)