> F. Piette said to view example : there is bunch of example,
> the only one i found is the ThrdSrv.dpr ,
> this is a bit complicated for me. Is there a Threaded Client
> Example ? I have not found any Example index.

Look at IcsDll1.dpr which is a multithreaded DLL sample which is probably
the closest to what you intend to do with your application.

> F. Piette said also to put a Message Pump, i'm not very use
> to manipulate message.

Search MessageLoop in the above mentionned sample.

> I don't understand how messaging works in Thread/DLL
> environnement and why my
> OnDataavailable works one time but not much more :/

There is no fundamental difference between a thread you create and the
default thread created for you by Windows (so called the main thread or the
UI thread). One big difference: Delphi runtime create a message pump for you
in the main thread (it is located in the Forms unit) so you don't have to
create one. But when you design your own thread, you must create a message
pump for it if you want to use messages in the thread (and all ICS component
use messages so they only work properly when a message pump is working).