Hello Wilfried,

>If you start a new subject pleasd do Not reply to an existing subject but
>start a new one. It is really not mutch work.

Sorry, I will remember next time...

The OnSessionClosed is never fired in this case (when the host disconnects), I
don't know why. I think it's because this kind of use is non standard (I want a
'permanent' connection with the printer, port 9100). It's perhaps also due to
the printer itself.

At this time I followed François's advice, I send some datas and wait for the
answer. If I have no answer, I disconnect and try to reconnect and so until I
have a connection...

It seems to work, but it would be interesting to understand why I don't get any
info at the socket side when I power off the printer for example...
(Timeout to long, or something like this ?)

Thanks

Regards

Frédéric SCHENCKEL

cab technologies
za Nord du val de Moder
67350 Niedermodern
Tél: + 33 3 88 72 25 01 / Fax: +33 3 88 72 25 02
Notre site en Français: www.cab-technologies.fr
Adresse support: [EMAIL PROTECTED]