Hi!  I've just started to play with the Httpcli component and I'm hoping
to create a program that will allow me to post images to a web application.

The basic POST works now - I can submit data to a form.  But, I can't
begin to get my head around the things involved in posting images to the
application.  I understand that I need to post it as a multi-part form
with a suitable separator for the parts, then set the correct MIME type
and content type, and encode the data.

Has anyone tried this?  Is there some sample that I could refer to?
(I'm using BC++ Builder 5 right now)
Thanks,
Mohit.