----- Original Message -----
From: "Arno Garrels" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "ICS support mailing" <twsocket@elists.org>
Sent: Wednesday, September 13, 2006 11:29 AM
Subject: Re: [twsocket] Fw: Urgent (Another simple NTLM question)

: Fastream Technologies wrote:
: > It does not ask for domain then!
:
: BTW: Not all browsers provide a domain field in their
: auth-dialog!

I tried with both Firefox and IE6XP.

:
: There's a boolean var Allow, set it to FALSE in order to
: reject the user.

The domain property was null when I did not enter the domain name as I said.

:
: > I thought this would look like a NT-
: > log on screen!! How does it understand which NTLM-domain to log in??
:
: ??

When there is NO domain edit box, and when the user name does NOT include a
domain name, how does it understand the domain name????

:
: > Regards,
: >
: > SZ