Hello everybody,

This is my first post to the list.

I'm porting a Windows service to Linux using the ICS components for
Kylix3. I've almost finished the porting but I've a little problema that
I don't know how to solve. I'll try to explain it the best I can:

I've a TIcsSocketServer listening for connections on a given port. When
a client connects to the server I receive an OnClientConnect event where
I assign some events to the new client socket created. All seems to be
ok at this point. After this the client sends some 'data' to the server
that is correctly parsed in the OnDataAvailable event from the client
socket. All seems to be ok again. When the client has finished his work,
he closes the connection and the server receives an OnClientDisconnect
event. Here is the problem: I'm not allways receiving that event.

At first it seems to be all ok and I receive the OnClientDisconnect
event for the first connections, but at a given point no more
OnClientDisconnect events are received. I know for sure that the client
closes the connections because in Windows works fine. I think the
problem only affects to Linux. Recently I've updated the Linux box to a
2.6 kernel (previously was the 2.4 branch) and now the problem is more
visible, I don't know why.

I'm using the ICS for Kylix3 beta4 (this release has not changed for
ages). Is there a new version for Kylix? Is the kylix ICS project dead
or it will continue developing? Does somebody know why the
ClientDisconnet event is not arriving?

Thank you very much