Hello Angus,

It's OT for sure but ... so good :-)

regards.

ARMSL> There was a new release of the Fastcode beta libraries in September 2006
ARMSL> adding some new functions, which can be downloaded from (mind the word
ARMSL> wrap):

ARMSL> http://fastcode.sourceforge.net/FastcodeFileDownloads/
ARMSL> FastCode.Libraries-0.5.Beta2.zip

ARMSL> except fastmove is stil missing and must be downloade separately:

ARMSL> http://fastcode.sourceforge.net/FastcodeFileDownloads/Fastmove303.zip

ARMSL> Also Fastobj and Fastsys from Code Central are recommended:

ARMSL> http://codecentral.borland.com/Item.aspx?id=23986

ARMSL> and the FastMM4 memory manager from:

ARMSL> https://sourceforge.net/projects/fastmm

ARMSL> and DelphiSpeedUp from:

ARMSL> http://andy.jgknet.de/dspeedup

ARMSL> None of these have any connection to ICS, but all them make dramatic
ARMSL> improvements to ICS applications.  I use them all in my applications.

ARMSL> Angus