Thank you for the answer Wilfried

Im following your suggestios and I will test the Wsockets events today with try .. except blocks to try to find the error.

However I want to ask something to, Is there a theory for the connections without IP and PORT that shows the TWsocketServer.client[i]?

[04/10/2006 17:24:09:296] --D Activa[1] IP [] PORT []

because I have a procedure that check for connections to make a close socket in case that some timeotu expired, the code looks like this:

//check for a valid client
           if WSocketServerEx.IsClient( WSocketServerEx.Client[ i ] ) then
           begin
            //Close socket. Nothing send.
             TTcpSrvClient( WSocketServerEx.Client[ i ] ).Close;
          end;
I can see thar in the case of the no IP no port connections i can do a .Close call

Thank you

Miguel Angel Cañas C.

From: Wilfried Mestdagh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: ICS support mailing <twsocket@elists.org>
Subject: Re: [twsocket] TWsocket server client list Error
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2006 12:42:03 +0200

Hello Miguel,

BGException is background exception. It comes from the message pump.
This means it can come also from your code in one of the TWSocket
events. To test put them all in a exception block until you found the
error (if it is over there of course).

Socket operation on a non socket means that somewhere some handle is
overwritten. Mostly this comes because you have somewhere written
outside a variable (so written [partly] to another).

This is not nececary the same moment but has happend a little while
before it.

Also possible is that you have a pointer to a datasocket that is not
exestant anymore. If you have an array of sockets or so, be sure to
update it on OnClientConnect / OnClientDisconnect. Remember also that in
OnClientDisconnect the datasocket in question is still there, it is
called before it is destroyed (also the count argument).

---
Rgds, Wilfried [TeamICS]
http://www.mestdagh.biz