Hi,

I’m struggling with a strange problem at the moment establishing a SFTP
connection. (Delphi 6)

When executing the following procedure FTPClient1.PutAsync. I get the error
… Application raised exception class FTPException with message ‘FTP
component not ready.’

This is a part of my code:

  FTPClient1.HostName := str_ftp.Text;

                 if cb_ssl.checked then

                        FTPClient1.Port := '990'

                 else

                        FTPClient1.Port := '21';

                 FTPClient1.UserName := e_company.text;

                 FTPClient1.PassWord := ftp_password.text;

                 FTPClient1.HostDirName := '/';

                 FTPCLient1.LocalFileName := FileName;

                 FTPClient1.HostFileName := 'DUMMY.TST';

                 FTPClient1.Binary := False;

                 FtpClient1.OnDisplay := DisplayHandler;

                 FTPClient1.Passive:=True;

                 FtpClient1.Options:= FtpClient1.Options -
[ftpNoAutoResumeAt];

                 FTPClient1.ConnectAsync;

                 FTPClient1.PutAsync;
ß---- CAUSE ERROR