As Frans already posted before, beside it's SSL stuff, there's
also this very common error:

>                  FTPClient1.ConnectAsync;
>
>                  FTPClient1.PutAsync;
> ß---- CAUSE ERROR

ConnectAsync behaves !!asynchrone!! Means when it returns you
may not have a connection yet!! You must assign OnRequestDone
when you use methods ending on "Async".
Call any further methods from inside the OnRequestDone event
handler.

So call FTPClient1.ConnectAsync, later when Connect triggeres
OnRequestDone with ErrCode = 0 and the client is still connected
you call next method.

---
Arno Garrels [TeamICS]