Fastream Technologies wrote:
> Anyway, the problem PERSISTS on your code as well! Please download
> the trial CuteFTP Pro and see.

That's true, only I cannot find anything buggy in the ICS FTP Server.

When you select Multi-Part Download (Max n parts) Cute FTP connects
n clients. Each client starts downloading the same file from a
different file offset. I think that works well at the ICS-FTP-server-side,
may be CuteFtp does not resample the parts correctly, I'm not 100% sure?
Against Filezilla server files get corrupted as well, however it works
against Serv-U, very strange? Anybody any idea?

---
Arno Garrels [TeamICS]