I think I got it, please try:

procedure TIcsBufferHandler.DeleteAllData;
var
    Buf : TIcsBuffer;
begin
    Buf := FInUseList.RemoveFromListHead;
    while Assigned(Buf) do begin
add =>        Buf.WrCount := 0;
add =>        Buf.RdCount := 0;
        FFreeList.AddToListHead(Buf);         // Put in free list
        Buf := FInUseList.RemoveFromListHead;
    end;
end;

---