Johnnie Norsworthy wrote:
> for my personal projects in the future. Is is good to know it is
> available and *does* indeed work.
>
> For this project I was able to get Indy 9 to work. Indy 10 did not and
> I could never find a reason why it didn't. This is similar to other
> mysterious Indy quirks I have run into over the years.

Yes, ICS-SSL works fine, you even are allowed to verify certificates ;-)
which I could not get to work in Indy 9/10 (strange AVs).
Further more ICS uses OpenSSL v0.9.8a, Indy still obsolete v9.6.
There's no Indy function available to make a post connection check
which was able to uncover man in the middle attacks.
ICS-SSL is well supported in the [EMAIL PROTECTED] mailing list.

---
Arno Garrels [TeamICS]