If I'm trying to send random data at a speed faster than a TCP socket
can support, what errors should I expect from TWSocket.Send?  This might
be a slow connection, or a remote that can not process the stream fast
enough.

I can not see any error handling in the send buffering code to reject
sends when prior data has not been sent and the buffer is full, so I
added:

  if len < (BufSize - BufferedByteCount) then

to try and check it.  I tried to test this by exiting
SocketDataAvailable without receiving any data, but the application
simply went into 100% CPU as the event was continually called without
processing any other messages.

This 100% symptom is something I've seen several times recently in one
of my major applications, when another application on the PC started
using a lot of CPU for a short period, then mine started using 100%
until crashed with Task Manager.

Angus